THE TECHNIQUE IS SIMPLE, AND CAN BE DONE ANYWHERE:
- Each finger is connected to different organs and emotions/attitudes.
- Check the chart and decide whether to focus on one area of trouble or to do a whole body balance
- Hold the finger correlating to the emotion you want to calm, or the organ you want to heal for 3-5 minutes while breathing deeply.
- If you want a total body harmonization you can go through all of the fingers on each hand.
- In a study at Markey Cancer Center patients of all stages and types were able to feel positive benefits, including reduced stress and nausea after each of their sessions.
- Also, many patients that were having trouble getting rest reported they had a much easier time falling asleep while holding their thumb.
- Maybe this has something to do with why babies tend to find comfort in sucking their thumb, or reason behind flashing people the middle finger to show anger?
- Emotions/Attitudes: Worry, Depression, Anxiety
Organs: Stomach, Spleen
- Physical Symptoms: Stomach aches, headaches, skin problems, nervousness
- Emotions/Attitudes: Fear, Mental confusion, Frustration
Organs: Kidney, Bladder
- Physical Symptoms: Digestive problems, wrist, elbow, upper arm discomfort, muscle and backaches, teeth/gum issues, and addictions of any kind
- Emotions/Attitudes: Anger, Irritability, Indecisiveness
Organs: Liver, Gall Bladder
- Physical Symptoms: Eye/vision problems, fatigue, migraines, frontal headaches, menstrual cramps, circulation problems
- Emotions/Attitudes: Sadness, Fear of Rejection, Grief, Negativity
Organs: Lung, Large Intestine
- Physical Symptoms: Digestive problems, respiratory issues (asthma), ringing in ears, deep skin conditions
- Emotions/Attitudes: Overdoing it, Low Self-Esteem, Insecurity, Judgemental, Nervousness
Organs: Heart, Small Intestine
- Physical Symptoms: Bone or nerve problems, heart conditions, blood pressure, sore throat, bloating