How breast cysts are harmless, most doctors are against their extirpation and many women are turning to natural remedies to eliminate them using certain plants.
The treatment that we propose is both internal and external. One will act from the inside and the other one from the outside, increasing its effect.
YOU WILL NEED:
- A few leaves of bullock’s beard
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 300 grams of honey
- Wash well bullock’s beard leaves and mix them well in a blender then add honey and cinnamon.
- Mix well and put the contents into a glass jar.
- Keep the mixture in a refrigerator for a week and mix it occasionally.
- After a week, take a teaspoon three times a day: first in the morning on an empty stomach, the second one before lunch and the third one in the evening before bedtime.
- Repeat the treatment daily for 30 days.
- Bullock’s beard is an amazing plant with a lot of pharmaceutical benefits. It’s used in treating many diseases such as breast cysts, ovarian cysts and kidneys cysts.
IT’S A SIMPLE HOMEMADE CREAM WHICH IS BASED ON TWO COMPONENTS:
- 100 ml of coconut oil
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice – from half a lemon
- Mix well the ingredients until you get a smooth cream.
- Put the cream into a glass jar and keep it refrigerated.
- Apply this cream directly on the affected areas, performing a gentle massage.
- Do this before bedtime and sleep without a bra. Follow this treatment for 30 days.
SOURCE : www.femalle.com