Have you ever tried slipping into that trendy jeans but have trouble fitting your thighs?
Let me tell you that you’re not alone, a lot of us have been there before. Despite your daily workout routine, you’re still not able to lose thigh fat.
The reality is that many thigh workout routines simply don’t include the key targeted moves that will help you lose the inner and outer thigh fat.
If you want to know how to lose thigh fat in a week at home, then you’re reading the right guide!
These are some simple fat-destroying moves for thinner and sexy thighs.
By now you should know that losing fat in certain area of your body is a bit challenging. But there’s nothing a proper workout routine, coupled with healthy eating cannot fix.
Now bear in mind that if you want to lose thigh fat in a week at home then you have to be willing to lose a couple pounds so as to trim the excess fat.
Why do women store fat in their thighs?
Before women reach their menopause, they’re more likely to store fat in their hip and thigh’s.
This tendency is what normally gives what is call the “pear shaped body”.
Another reason is that during pregnancy and breast feeding, the female body will require about 1000 extra calories a day. This lead to more fat storage in hips and thighs.
The thigh fat exercises you will be doing
Here are the three workouts that you will be doing to help you lose fat within 1 to 2 weeks’ time frame.
Let’s get down to business!
1. Leg closes
- Lie down on your back with both legs lifted in the air forming a 90° angle to the ground.
- Now slowly spread your legs into a v-shape as wide as possible, until you feel the tension.
- Slowly close your legs back together still upright to the ground.
- Return to starting position and repeat
2. Leg pulses
- Lie on your left side with your right leg bent so your knee and hip forms a straight line.
- Your left leg should be extended with your toes pointing forward.
- Now slowly raise your left leg off the ground while your right leg still remains in position.
- Keep your left leg moving up and down not touching the ground to create tension.
- Return to the starting position and repeat