No matter how much we take care of our health, we can’t protect ourselves from pain 100%. Pain is an inevitable part of our lives and it is a mechanism our body uses to tell us that something is wrong. In fact, they can often help us detect a health condition which can be deadly if left untreated. There are many reasons why we feel pain, and the following must never be ignored.
1. SUDDEN FEELING OF SPLITTING HEAD PAIN
- Sometimes people do not mind having headaches, they think it is a normal occurrence that might be a result of lack of sleep, stress, not getting to eat on time or not enough water intake.
- Most of the time we take headache relievers to make the pain go away.
- However, if medications or taking a rest do not work it might be a more severe kind of a headache.
- If you assess the level of a headache to be unbearable, there might be a presence of an aneurysm a weakening of an artery wall that creates a bulge, or distention, of the artery.
- Meningitis could also be another culprit.
- It is s an inflammation of the membranes (meninges) surrounding your brain and spinal cord.
- Aside from those you should also look out for a tumor in the brain or a torn area in the lining of an artery.
2. ACHY OR LEG CRAMP
- Leg cramps have been experienced by a lot of people if not everyone.
- The thing we do immediately when we get cramps in our leg area is to move it by shaking or massage it.
- However, that could be a dangerous practice.
- Take notice if the pain has swelling and is accompanied by a warm sensation in the area, also with redness.
- That type of cramp is a sign of a possible blood clot also called deep-vein thrombosis (DVT).
- You must ask your doctor right away so he or she can conduct an ultrasound.
- NEVER massage the painful part since it’s possible that the blood clot may travel to your lungs and heart,
- You have to be delicate when dealing with this process.
3. CONSTANT PINS & NEEDLES ON YOUR FEET
- This might shock you, but a simple numbness, burning or a tingly sensation on your feet could be a possible nerve damage caused by diabetes.
- It is possible that you are leading to a scary path where you might lose the feeling in your foot entirely.
- Go see your doctor, he should send you to take a blood glucose test.
- In severe cases, the damaged limb might be required to be amputated, so this is a really big deal because if left neglected you might suffer longer.
4. PAIN IN THE CHEST
- There are various reasons if a chest pain is due to a heart issue, but sometimes it’s really difficult to determine it precisely.
- However, look out for a sudden and sharp pain, because that might be a sign that the occurrence poses a severe and highly damaging case such as pneumonia, pancreatitis, acid reflux, pulmonary embolism, myocarditis, CAD or even heart attack.
5. LOWER RIGHT ABDOMINAL PAIN
- Eight times out of ten, when you feel a lower right abdominal pain the diagnosis will turn out to be appendicitis.
- This is what happens when your appendix experiences inflammation, this is most particularly when the pain is stabbing and sharp.
- Doctors are quick to decide on a surgery over this because if a person tries to tolerate the pain and not seek medical attention, the condition can easily get worse as the appendix could rupture and spread toxic fluids in the abdominal cavity leading to the risk of being fatal.
- So it is always wise to not neglect this pain.
6. MIDDLE BACK PAIN ALONG & A FEVER
- It might sound as if everything is already so severe on this list, well here’s another one.
- You should really be warned of having pain in the middle of your back that comes along with chill, fever, vomiting, and confusion.
- This time it might be due to a kidney infection.
- Moreover, if the pain is also present when urinating, it is a strong suggestion that it could be the kidney infection
- This is in that particular area because the kidneys are located behind the abdomen, back pain is most likely be caused by the infection.
- Our kidney’s main function is to filter blood, keep the body fluids and electrolytes balanced and remove waste as well.
- If a bacteria is present in the urinary tract it can eventually lead to kidney infection.
- So again be mindful of your UTI cases, don’t simply bear it thinking it will eventually go away by itself, it’s always easier to see what the doctor has to say, not getting a simple treatment can make your body suffer a greater deal.