Body wraps are a great way to lose a few inches and pounds of excess weight, get rid of cellulite and make your skin soft and tender. The good news is that you can provide a body wrap treatment at home. You don’t need to buy the special ingredients for it because you already have them in your house.
Coconut oil is the best option for your home wraps as it moisturizes and tones your skin. Use honey and coconut oil together to get an incredible result! If you want to reduce your waist size use this oil on the problem areas of your body.
If you have been looking for the best recipe for your homemade body wraps, then you are on the right track. Using this natural recipe, you are guaranteed to get what you want. We would like to share this recipe for preparing a coconut honey body wrap with you.
- 2tbsp. of coconut oil
- 2tbsp. of raw honey
- 2drops of any essential oil
- Take a deep bowl and add all the components to it. Mix them to get the solution.
HOW TO USE:
- Rub it on to the problem areas of your body, massaging it. Soak two towels and put them on to the problem areas of your body. Leave them for a few hours.
- The main rule is that the room temperature should be hot. After a few hours, you should rinse this remedy with water.
- You can also add natural ingredients such as sea salt, herbs, clay and essential oils to this body wrap.
- Spa centers usually cost a lot of money and not every woman can afford to spend that amount of money.
- Therefore a home wrap is a great option for women who want to reduce their size. Body wrap treatments at home are very cheap, easy and convenient. You should do it several times a week to get the desired result and make your skin look toned and soft.