- Glute Bridges
- Lying on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, place the weight on your pelvic area.
- Keeping your core tight, rise your hips up off the floor and thrust them as high into the air as you can, squeezing your butt at the top. Keep shoulders on the ground.
- Lower hips back down, but do not touch butt to the floor. That is one rep.
- Perform one set of 12 reps, then immediately switch positions for Donkey Kicks.
- Do leg lifts
- Stand in front of a tall table, counter or steady chair.
- Lean forward slightly as you lift your right leg off the floor.
- Put a slight bend in your left knee, pull your stomach muscles inward and square your hips to the ground to prepare for the movement.
- Raise your right leg almost to the highest point you can hold while keeping your hips square.
- Pulse the right leg upward slightly and lower it back down. Repeat 30 times and switch legs.
- Use the chair or table for support as you lean forward.
- Tummy Tuck
How to do:
- Stand with your feet apart and abs tight.
- Bend forward with your legs straight and walk forward with your hands until you are in a plank position.
- Bend your right knee and try to touch it to your right elbow.
- Now take that knee to the center and touch your chest.
- Now take it to the left and touch it to your left elbow
- Straighten back the leg and repeat with your left leg.
- Keep alternating and do 15 reps.
How to do:
- Start with your back slightly forward and your knees bent.
- Holding a barbell or dumbbells near your shins, come up with straight shoulders and a straight back.
- Remember to lift your barbell close to your body and end right below the waist.
- REPS: 4 sets, 10 to 12 reps each