Are you tired of the same old butt exercises? Well, if that’s a yes, then here are 4 butt exercises with resistance bands that will help to tone and firm up your booty.
To perform these exercises you will need a resistance band that you can get cheaply at your local health store or Amazon.
These butt exercises with resistance bands will start to pump and grow your booty!
Now let’s get started.
1. Inner thigh pulls with band
- Lie down on your side with your left elbow bracing you up.
- Place the band up right above your knees.
- Now slowly open your right leg into the air until you feel the band’s maximum tension.
- Then slowly return back to the starting position and repeat.
2. Squat JUMPING with band
- For this move get into the starting squat position with the band already placed around your knees.
- Now slowly lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Then do an explosive jump into the air.
Note: When you jump into the air your legs should be open wide as possible to feel the band’s tension.